Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 6 / 5]

Let's talk about SOL, anons

No.18803208 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You see, the problem with where we've arrived with traditional organized spiritualism is that... Personification and overcomplication have led to pontification. We don't need to make up shadows of natural disasters or personifications of pantheons or look for answers under Saturn with mystical math... because SOL is right there, every single day of our lives, and every single day of every single life that has ever existed on this planet. Physically, within view. It gives us the light and warmth necessary for not only our personal existence, the entire existence of an environment where natural building blocks could eventually somehow coalesce into what we are today. The ability of conscious thoughts and even the intelligence necessary to understand how important that star is.

Sure, every single other animal in the world instinctually and evolutionarily knows how important the Sun is, either it's presents or absence is the major guiding factor for most naturally evolved things here. But we're literally here talking across screens using electricity under lights with airplanes flying over us and satellites over them. If that naturally occurred, through the forces of Mother nature and evolution (all under SOLs protection, again) then isn't that truly a statistical miracle?

And what's more connecting on a deep biological and spiritual level than the fact that every one of our ancestors through every bloodline of every human being have experienced the exact same star warming their life, for everyday of their life? Thats THE binding collective human experience.

Everything I've mentioned is fact. So why do so many of us go our entire lives without ever looking up at SOL and personally communing, even just to internally proclaim your appreciation for what it does?

Whew, praise SOL anons. Let's talk.

And no, this isn't a shill thread or the product of Mr Shecklestein Pajeet Glowenberg. Like the jannies that ban and filter me regularly, I do this myself, for free.