Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 4 / 3]

ID:iFju9NZS No.18804458 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm banned from /pol/ so going to post this here. I've agreed with TRS on most things, but listening to them attack Ukrainians, and now a Waffen SS Ukrainian war veteran that's 98 years old is really pissing me fucking off. I've watched TRS over the course of a year, go from being anti Russia, and them denouncing Russia of being basically the eastern ZOG in the ZOG yin and yang to the western ZOG that is America. To now outright promoting Russia, Putin, its policies, and supporting the war against Ukrainians. Which by the way, war Ukrainians are white Europeans, and Russians are fucking mongols that don't belong in Europe, but it's a good thing these non whites are raping European women according to them. And they'll say that opposing Russia is anti white.

I'm not the usual detractor of TRS. I know they're constantly getting attacked by people against them on certain conservative pet issues like the vax, masks, and small businesses, etc which I don't give a single shit about. TRS has never been pro Russia until the last year or so Up until the last year, I was actually someone that supported Russia as a counter balance against US hegemony, but seeing what they're doing to the Ukrainian people in collaboration with mutt America has mad me fucking hate this empire just like I hate the American empire.

Fash the Nation did a deep dive on Russia about two years ago, which I endorse, showing Putin to be an utter shabbos goy. But the absolute state of TRS, now supporting Putin, and just doing it suddenly, and not gradually. Like overnight. Makes me suspicious that they're not being paid by a Kremlin proxy to shit out Russian propaganda. I'm not a conservative retard like the typical TRS detractor, but I have no patience for listening to disingenuous Russian propaganda. I have no patience for anyone fucking lying to me.