Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

The govt will let skinny people die in the coming

No.18821747 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Apocalypse.

Police will laugh as your twig ass falls on the ground after 2 weeks of starvation when the power goes out.

The GOP the party of fuck you fatass will literally do nothing when fat fucks with underlying muscle put your ass on the street corner when they come out of the wilderness during the outage.

I may be fat but I can do CPR on an infant or an adult, I've been certified in Basic Life Support on a national level. I hold 3 degrees in varying professions including a law degree from a public lawschool. And my blood pressure is normal.

What can you do other than point your finger and screech about fatties? No sense in waking up too many people. Go on and play the beauty contest and be fucked you worthless lowlife never did anything but starve coward. Skillless, boring, finger pointing, club member. Think about that when it's over.

There's a difference between a meat mountain and someone worth their weight. But I'll let you figure that out the hard way. Now where's Daddy's money you foul mouthed bitch?