Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / 3]

ID:R9trp2/a No.18823204 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just woke up from a dream that had anime visuals. An alien hivemind invades earth and they're big machines, and they pretty much wipe most people out and I'm part of a group of people that are hiding away from cities, because the hiveminds stay in the cities because they use the electrical grid in them. At first, my group doesn't even attack one of the aliens because we're so outclasses by them, and basically we would get wiped out fighting one of them. Our group has characters with personalities, like the leader he's kind of generic young anime leader, and there was a girl that made music and later she would play on stadiums. There are also strange friendly creatures that we come across but these are hard to describe. I somehow end up on a water towner, I don't remember how. And from up there, I see an electrical substation that's only guarded by one alien, so we decide to attack it. And we kill the alien robot, destroy the substation and get out. After that, it's years of us doing guerrilla attacks against the aliens, and the battles are becoming larger and larger. The leader is getting old, and the musician lady was getting old, and she died from cancer or something. And it ends with us launching up into space, preparing for a bigger battle, and listening to her last song. And I was feeling disillusioned because I felt like none of the original people with our group was still alive except the leader and he was an old man now.