Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 6 / 20]

Hey guys look at my Touhou NSFW fanfic i wrote with the help of NovelAI (free trial)

ID:dLryKHRm No.18832356 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Marisa Kirisame is at her household from the Forest of Magic where she decides to boost her butt size for fun with her magic and goes on to crush several things with her bubble butt including other Touhou characters.
She is later seen at the Forest of Magic and enjoys crushing some items and enjoying her bubble butt.
She is also seen looking around at her house which is filled with various things and objects.
Marisa then goes to the Hakurei Shrine where Reimu instantly blushes at the sight of Marisa's bare massive wobble wagon.
At the Hakurei Shrine, Marisa sits next to Reimu who is still blushing at Marisa's large butt.
Reimu then asks Marisa: "Marisa??? Why are you here naked??? And why is your butt so...big and juicy?", Marisa responds that she used her magic to make her butt bigger and destroy things with it, along with the other people living here in Gensokyo. When Reimu tells her that she mustn't get caught by anybody, Marisa replies by saying "I'm not getting caught! I've got my big butt to protect me!" and then proceeds to knock down Reimu's face with her hip attack.
While Reimu is unconscious, Marisa then gets out of the Hakurei Shrine and heads towards the Human Village.
When she reaches the human village, she enters the Kirisame-ya Second-Hand Shop where she sees her nameless father (who owns the shop) cleaning his tools.
She then hip attacks his father's face before he asks her why she's naked, causing him to become unconscious.
Marisa then runs away from the store while her father is unconscious.