Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 2 / 7]

Stuff that belongs on POL

ID:+1uUqbWI No.18874173 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I got a two day ban from pol because im being targeted by a jan or mod with an agenda so il post this here

If been doing research on Sabbatean Judaism and have found the following

>They believe the original humans where androgens and the universe is out of balance
>The messianic era can only begin when humans are forced into transexuality (represents the reunification of the split Godhead Shakina and Baal)
>They believe the spirit of their messiah is immortal and reincarnates and will incarnate into a member of the Rothschild family
>They believe the world must first be plunged into total chaos and depravity prior to their Messianic era
>They believe caucasian humans descend from Amalak and are eminations of evil (base chaos)
>They believe humans have gradients of spirit, with them (the sabatean cult members) containing the most concentrated spirtual light and the other races are mere matter (they dont produce their own light they merely reflect light)
>they believe the races of amalak are to be exterminated prior to the messianic era
>they are engaging in global depopulation through many vectors inc drug crisis, cultural degeneration psyops, wars and so on
>the messianic era will consist of a davidic king leading a world theocracy and thousand year utopia
>all this is based in a twisted variant of Kabbalah mixed with near eastern mysticism

Someone please send this to pol mods to get my ban overturned (i was banned by someone with an agenda).