Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[94 / 34 / 68]

Why are they pushing fat acceptance and huge butts on us?

No.18886006 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Inb4 someone says curvy butts are the best. I'm not talking about curvy butts. I'm talking about straight up fat butts, which a good percentage of overweight women in the west have.

I was thinking about how a fat woman can get sexual attraction, but she can't get love. Whereas, a skinnier woman has a much better chance at love. Why? Men are planning for the future. A fit, healthy woman is capable of having kids. A fat woman will give the obesity to her children.

There's something more guttural though. I can consciously know that this is a woman that I can stick my hard dick into, but subconsciously it just feels like a massive breeding beast that is closer to boar or heifer than human. So, it's only sex. Her physical presence distances myself from being able to love her.

If you look at black men, most famous for liking enormous butts, what do you find? Fatherless homes (ie no experience with love between a man and a woman) and hypersexuality, encouraging men to look for women purely on the sexual merits. I think they look at it more as a dominance thing too... they will fuck women they're not attracted to simply because they can get off on the feeling of dominance afterwards.

tl;dr - fat women means less marriage, which means less babies, which means weaker culture and depopulation.