Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[64 / 4 / 36]

Heavy dose Psychedelic mushroom trip

No.18910723 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello anons, I need help. I’m going to take a 6-7 gram psychedelic mushroom trip to try and cure my PTSD. I’ve been succumbing to the symptoms(foggy mind, quick to anger, can’t take loud noises, always tired, can’t sleep, can’t think, don’t want to deal with people) for month now and I don’t want to take the pharma drugs. I need help with getting everything right before I dive into this. I know there’s a lot of anons out there with some good advice. What do I need to do? I’ve take shrooms before but not to this extent. I’ve had break through a before but that was before over four years ago. The biggest amount I’ve takes was 3-4 grams.

Some back story on me
>seven years in the U.S. Army Infantry. Two combat deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. Yes I think the US is the great satan now.
>another seven years over seas US diplomatic security in hostile countries. I was at the US embassy siege in Baghdad before all the Covid shit went off.

But now that I live a normal life I can’t function. I can’t think. I’m always tired. I have no interest in the things I used to enjoy. I think This is my only way to cure it.

InB4 not political, Psychedelics have been and still are being studied as break through medicine for PTSD.