Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[102 / 17 / 66]

Lawyer Needed - Horse Abuse

No.18920557 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sorry jannies, but /pol/ is probably the best place for me to ask. 20+ horses are being neglected food and water at a ranch. I was recently fired for contacting their business partner and authorities over the matter. I don't need work and I don't need compensation. I NEED these animals to be saved.

The current owners are known drug addicts who operate a horseback tour guide agency in cooperation with a couple destination agencies. These animals have been subjected to months or even years-long rationing of food and water and look like picrel. Sometimes they've gone over 50 hours without food or water and forced to work 10 hours a day carrying all manner of sized visitors.

Possible legal issues as follows:
>Food/water neglect
>Multiple physical and death threats to my person during employment without mitigation
>Violent acts towards my person leading to injury
>Rampant drug usage by owners and some employees, including while operating vehicles
>Harassment and stalking outside of working hours
>Neglect of medical care and foot care of animals forced to navigate potentially treacherous terrain
>Violation of liability insurance using less "tour guides" or "wranglers" than needed for guest count on rides (leads to dangerously low levels of observation which has caused guest injury)
>Employment termination for whistleblowing to business partner and authorities about neglect
>Forcing 20+ horses to stay saddled and riding various guests for approx. 10hrs each day without breaks

I'm not a rich man but I have money. There needs to be put an end to these animal's suffering. If I can take the business, I have everything in place to provide proper care and treatment to these animals while also keeping them running the tour's services. A horse here is considered personal property but should not by any stretch of the imagination be subjected to this abuse.
Are there any legalanons that can help? Please....