Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 3 / 11]

ID:tEpCDNp/ No.18944089 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Once upon a time there was a transfawk named Korbussy

Korbussy had a bad relationship with his parents

After they found him crossdressing he was kicked out

Korbussy then became obsessed with a woman named alice, at first he wanted her to be the mother he never had, then he wanted to be her

Korbussy had srs, and started blog posting about how much he loved alice, and copying her thread style

Korbussy realized he would never be alice or a woman, and committed suicide

At the gates of hell Korbussy met with Lord Yama, ruler of the dead

Lord Yama questioned Korbussy "Did you not see the first heavenly messenger who reveals all truths"

"I did not", Korbussy replied

"You have seen the infected axe wounds, the suicide rates, and the decadence of lgbtqia+ individuals. Surely you must have thought 'I too would be subject to these things, and if I followed their path I must bear the fruit of my actions'".

“I did not", Korbussy replied

Lord Yama questioned Korbussy "Did you not see the second heavenly messenger who reveals all truths"

“I did not", Korbussy replied

"You have seen men commit suicide over divorces, lose their houses and children, put in jail for being deranged stalkers, and the general patheticness of simps. Surely you must have thought 'I too would be subject to these things, and if I followed their path I must bear the fruit of my actions'".

Lord Yama questioned Korbussy "Did you not see the third heavenly messenger who reveals all truths"

"You have seen the derangement, depressive nature, and the useless existence of all blogposters. Surely you must have thought 'I too would be subject to these things, and if I followed their path I must bear the fruit of my actions'".

"No I did not", Korbussy replied

Lord Yama then caste Korbussy to hell for 200,000,000 years for his actions in life.

The end