Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 12 / ?]

pol help me with this please...

No.1894791 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have been really troubled. I fall in and out of cases of sleep paralysis and creation of unknown realities/ out of body sort of thing. If you never heard of, or experienced sleep paralysis.. Lucky you. It is perfectly horrid.. one of the worst things I have ever been blessed with. (coming from someone who has drowned as a teen was dead and revived by emts).
I have this dream: I am looking at an old man in a very dimly lit yellow lighted room. Think of a warehouse basement from the 20s. He is facing away from me holding something in his arms. I can tell he is a bit lost and not in his mind.
He reminds me of Lennie from "of mice and men"
He slowly turns to the side to face me. As he does I see, in his arms a small child, a boy, I think.
He faces me. As he does he has his hand dug into the childs brain with his fingers only, spread out like as if he was holding a hand sized ball.
He removes his fingers and eats whatever is on them. Licking them clean. He always knew I was there.
I come to pol with this. I know how we think. I know this place is where to ask.