Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[75 / 8 / 59]

Do you still pay for food goys?

No.18948760 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm the guy who made the thread yesterday about a life without paying for food. This scam is so normalized people don't think it's a scam anymore.

Today I took matters in my own hands and signed up to a local homeless feeding community. I'm not homeless but little do they know. So now I'm getting free meals every single day from them. I also tried to go to the local university and eat for free. Turns out they first give you the food and you have to go to the cashier and pay what you've taken. So I just took the food and walked away from the line of students to the hall, skipping the cashier and guess what. Nobody noticed or gave a fuck. The rest of the NPCs willingly went to the cashier and paid their meal. That's two sources of free food, every single day.

Tomorrow I'm going to try my luck at a hotel, posing a customer and eating at their buffet. Will post results here. Who the fuck actually pays for food in 2023? If you save all that money the jews want you to spend on food you can actually buy your own fucking house one day. Fuck this scam