Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 5 / 18]

No.19054254 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
If God exists then why can't you or anyone prove it?

When a tranny says they are a woman, do you just believe it? You might even ask for proof, and what do they provide? Bad data, pussyfooting over important details, appeals to emotion, and a demand that you subscribe to definitions that fall apart under the slightest bit of scrutiny or fact checking.

Now replace tranny with Christlarper and it's a perfect one-to-one comparison. There is no proof, only appeals to emotion, and everything falls apart under even the semblance of logical analysis.

This is not an argument over the validity of morals or ideas, seeing as Christianity has some pretty good ideas and principles and has done wonders for the development of Western society. I don't think we should throw the baby out with the bathwater, but the bathwater (God) needs to gtfo.

Now please provide irrefutable, falsifiable evidence of your specific god or any god existing or take the L. Remember: no appeals to emotion! I'm not asking for anything more than you would ask of a tranny who claims to be a woman. If you can't do that... why should I believe you?