Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / 3]

ID:tVe3m5Ai No.19078936 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Raquel carefully listened to every word by Priscilla. But just when the Latina was about to interrupt the champion, the weight of Carmody Jefferson made her lose her equilibrium and fall.
>Estupida niñata.
As both Raquel and the rookie were on the floor, Priscilla cast her Divine Sentence: Carmody will get a title match. Raquel's challenge was refused. The Latina felt upstaged by the rookie, but she was equals part bemused by the refusal. Priscilla truly didn't understand the curse despite she felt its more grave consequences in her inner circle. Sapphire's death was a testament to it. A refusal meant misfortune. Raquel grinded her teeth and sucker-punched Carmody. The Latina rolled out of the ring and walked to the announcer's table for a microphone.
>Yeah, get out of my ring Priscilla!
>These luces do not belong to you.
>The winds of Miss Fortuna can change and will change. You've just triggered the full power of the maldicion.
>One day you are a campeona, and the next we get to bury an angel.
>Now it's just a matter of time before you come crawling back and accept my desafio.
>Or maybe I get to be in the next Chamber if you are not fast enough.
Raquel got closer to the ring, The Divine Angels were at the opposite end, with Carmody in the middle of the crossfire. Close to the ring apron, Raquel was confident she could pick up a chair stored below the ring.