Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[59 / 11 / 21]

Sincere view on my brothers in Christ

No.19084826 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am an eastern orthodox, I have no beef with either Catholics or Protestants. at least not at the same level that they have with each other.

Protestants are feisty and I like that, specially evangelicals. They speak out, they criticize, they flip tables. They have that combative spirit of Christ. Catholics are more ascetic, more distant, more detached, but they are also more bureaucratic, and more oblivious to their flock needs.

If protestants used that fighting spirit to really call out the enemies of christianity, instead of calling out catholics christianity would be in a way better position. If catholics started speaking out more on secular degeneracy, we would be in a way better position. We orthodox can't do shit cause we don't have the resources and numbers and channels to do it.

Prots of /pol/, stop shitting on catholic saints, they gave their life for christianity. Stop shitting on the catholic church, it is because of catholic missionaries that we carried Christ's name to every corner of the world. Catholics, stop thinking about being liked by all, and start busting heads.

Atheists and paganlarpers may not reply, you guys are mentally imature