Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[171 / 15 / 81]

I am a 30 yr old man and

No.19101362 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I can say that I do have a "social life". I am part of multiple groups that regularly get together to watch sports events, regularly get together for family outings like cookouts, campings, hikes, and treks (involving everyone's spouses and kids too). I have been part of such social groups all my life in all the various cities and countries I have lived in (5 in total).
However, ever since my childhood, the one common theme that I have observed and experienced is that in all of these groups, I have always been the lowest rung male, the bottom tier guy who is disposable, the person least worthy of any respect or love. This is not something that has occurred recently, it's a lifetime occurrence. My mother pushed me to 'socialize' and be part of a group of friends ever since I was a kid. She herself is very good at socializing with others and she can make friends very quickly, and rises to the top of practically any (female) social hierarchy she joins. Even my dad, he is very good at making friends too, and rises to the top of any male hierarchy he joins.
But I have tried, repeatedly, and never been able to make any 'friends' who truly love and respect me, crave my presence, call me whenever they're lonely.
How do I ensure that I am not the lower most tier male in a social hierarchy? At the very least, I would appreciate if there was at least one guy below me in the social hierarchy.