Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / ?]

text that is green thread

ID:aEYyXCDP No.1913028 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Be in Uni.
>Not really get along with people, just try to keep my head down and focus on my studies.
>At least it's not like high school where people shit in my bag if I leave it for a moment unattended., but don't really have any friends and people whisper when I enter a room.
>Then, out of the blue, get invited to a party last night.
>It's a smallish thing, at someone's house, 10-12 people, but the place is small enough that it feels pretty crowded.
>Drink a bit, smoke a bit of pot, but don't really interact even when buzzed.
>Finally, the guy who organized things together, announces that this is lame, and they're going to spice shit up.
>Says we're all going to play the "Great game, glow-ree!"
>Have no fucking clue what he's talking about, and I'm not the only one, lots of views of confusion.
>But soon, everyone's pulled down their pants, and if they're not fapping themselves, Mike's wandering along stroking people.
>Then he pulls out a fucking tape measure, and measures everyone's length and girth.
>I apparently win, I've got the biggest dick by a small margin.
>We pull up our pants, and there's a congratulations, I get passed a drink.
>Then Mike drags me upstairs, bangs on one of the doors, a young woman, I think his sister, comes to the door
>Mike starts saying how I'm the most glorious person in the house, and she needs to fuck me.
>She calls me a fucking pervert (or maybe him) and slams the door on us. Mike tries to open it, but it's locked.
>Go back down to the ground floor, drink some more, pass out.