Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[107 / 10 / 47]

Resorting to violence to feed myself

No.19142504 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
They have money to feed the refugees and the unwelcomes but they don't have money to feed (you). There's a global war on NEETs right now and it's coming for each and every one of us. They need someone to blame for everything and that someone is (you).

For those who don't know me, I have been living in my university's dorm room since 2008, the year I got into the Math Department of University of Athens. I was addicted to drugs and alcohol and never bothered to open a book so my father who was ashamed to tell his relatives that his son didn't get a degree kicked me out of the house. I've been living by myself ever since, eating and sleeping here(the old law in 2008 said you get to keep all student's benefits until you graduate, which I haven't).

I'm drug free now but I'm struggling. I forgot to renew my food card for this semester and these Jews tried to stop me from eating. Sometimes there's no one at the cashier so I just take the food and walk away. Others there's this 60yo whore who is trying to play cop. Today it was her again. I have threatened her again a few weeks ago because she tried to stop me. Today she told me "only one pizza per person" and when I told her "you can't possibly expect me to survive on one piece" she tried to block my exit. I told her she either moves away or I smear the whole thing on her fucking face and then she moved away.

These fuckers ache at the thought of you eating for free but at the end of the day they throw what's left in the garbage. Unless it's a fucking refugee or some other protected species. Then he can eat whatever he wants right?

Anyway, what would you do in my place? For weeks now I have to get into arguments every time there's someone inspecting just because I want to feed myself. I told the chef and her supervisor that the next time this shit happens I'm jumping in the kitchen and feeding myself with my hands