Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[48 / 8 / 43]

No.19158823 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
General warning that this post IS NOT satire of any kind.
Every single peice of shit on this board right now deserves to be decapitated, their skull cracked open on the side of a red hot cast iron pan and have their brain fried like an egg.
You have all consistently failed to recognise what is really happening in the world and reveal the real double reverse psyops happening right now.
You deserve to be lined up in a abattoir built for humans and have your spine severed with sudden swift blow from a flaming hot Zweihänder.
You are dumbass peices of shit with shit for brains. I wish your body was juiced for it's liquid in a large industrial juicing machine for humans. The mass slaughter of people like you can not come fast enough. Before this action is carried out your people should be humiliated, exposed and tortured to an embarrasing degree. You should be lied to and about, tricked and fooled, misguided until you riot, loot and burn your own cities to the ground. Your confidence should be so low just waking up in the morning is enough to induce whole body shaking from the terror you experience.
I want you dead, I want your family dead. I want you to experience total annihalation