Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[86 / 16 / 70]

Zoomers Can’t Socialize at All

No.19162326 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Be me; back in my hometown with the old boys
>We decide to go to some strip clubs for shits and giggles after getting a little tipsy
>A couple young, fit, groomed men with money to spend going to strip clubs
>No strippers approach us
>Throw a couple dollars on stage just cuz, dancer doesn’t make conversation at all after her
>Strippers just leer at potential clients from far away, and, on rare occasion, approach the men and say “You want to buy a dance?” With no conversation or flirting
>Strippers don’t even pretend to be into the guys they talk to
>A group of Mexicans to my left with dozens of drinks at their table with no dancers approaching them despite them clearly having money to spend
>Strippers getting off stage after making barely $20 in ones, going hours without selling a single lap dance, no private room sessions because they’re too awkward to flirt

It was like this at every club we went to. It would be sad if it wasn’t so hilarious. These autismo strippers expect the men to approach them when they want their money lmao. We hardly spent any cash at all by the end of the night.

I know it’s an anecdote, but they say strip clubs are a representation of society at large. I see younger people in hospitality jobs all the time that are unable to function as a human being or socialize at all. You look a zoomer in the eye, and they look away instinctively. This country is so fucked lmao.