Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / 2]

CALLING ON SCHIZOS

No.19165681 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This website
www.qofficial.net

>inb4 Q IS A LARP
> SITE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH Q
Get it out of your system, stop being a faggot, and now let's dig into the details here. That goes double for you, Jannies. Ivermectin can kill those parasites causing you to be such massive faggots. You need help

The site is actually pretty interesting. Wayback machine shows first activity on Nov 18, 06:13:57 GMT, which is 01:13:57 EST for US users.

Only elements to the page are a banner reading "NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING" and a timer, counting down. Loading that first snapshot shows:
10 days : 16 hours : 46 minutes : 21 seconds

Doing the math this expired on Nov 28, 18:00:17 EST

Henry Kissinger's death was announced early on Wednesday, Nov 29. Meaning he died the day before, possibly earlier. The exact time of death is not published. Nothing else of great import that I'm aware of occurred around the time of that countdown expiring. But Kissinger's death is so huge that I doubt any of us truly appreciate it. That man's presence 'behind the scenes' was perhaps broader and deeper than any other single person in the 20th century. Like three lifetimes of Allen Dulles, on steroids.

It's very weird. Despite not knowing his exact time of death, the timing fits rather perfectly. The family and close friends would want to take a day or so to make arrangements before announcing to the public, usually. So, IF this countdown was real... how did they know over 10 days in advance?

And that brings us to the current timer. "Green Sky" I am sure refers to the aurora borealis that will likely be seen due to this 3-fold CME impact just starting to impact us. But is there something more? I need some more eyes on this. Preferably old farts and/or schizos.