Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[92 / 15 / 67]

PETER JACKSON APOLOGIZES FOR MAKING LORD OF THE RINGS "TOO WHITE"

No.19190935 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>"It was a definitely a mistake on my part, making the trilogy that devoid of diversity. It was too white. While there isn't much an excuse I can provide that would suffice, it was a little different back then. If I could redo it all over, there is a strong chance I would have made Frodo black. It completely fits the character."

>"The new show is certainly a step in the right direction, and it fixes a lot of the mistakes I made of not being more inclusive back when I made the trilogy. I was subconsciously influenced by my own white supremacism and neglected marginalized groups. It's my biggest regret.

>Jackson went on to say he is excited about his upcoming passion project about American skater and famous "tough guy" Mike Vallely called "Knuckles of Virtue" about the dangers of racism in skateboarding and sports in general. Vallely had this to say.

>"If I ever met somebody racist when I was out shredding on the board, my fists made sure to end their skating career early."

>More details on the upcoming movie will be added as we receive them.

https://www.worldgreynews.com/details/237936/peter-jackson-apologizes-for-lord-of-the-rings-whiteness