Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[294 / 47 / 150]

Prostitutes

No.19193513 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I lost my v card to a high-quality prostitute a few days ago
> Columbian
> 22 years old
> silicone tits
> petite
> very tight vagina
> inexperienced
100 euros for 30 minutes
Quite good sex, she sucked my dick, I rubbed her clit and fingered her labia majora and minora and I pounded her like a jackhammer. For some fucking reason, I managed to last for 30 minutes straight until she jacked me off and pinched my nipple while I came. The condom surely helped in desensitizing my penis and it was a super tight fit despite it being large size.
That was amazing overall, but I won't revisit her, because I'm 'fraid that I'll become too attached to her. There was a moment of connection when I sat her in front of me, my condom'd cock pulsating against her side, while I rubbed her clit and looked her straight in her eyes while she blushed, moaned and smiled shyly. It was a kind of imprinting process I guess, I don't know.
Have any of you mad lads unintentionally developed an irrational connection with a prostitute? It kind of upsets me that she's a prostitute to be honest, but I'll get over the feeling and forget her by time.
Next time I'll spend 50 euros on some nasty cunt of a slut. I just can't bear seeing such a beautiful specimen of a female like that bros
picrel is her btw