Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / 4]

ID:R1vIY0kX No.19213011 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
One day, I showed up here, then I posted. I posted for the sake of posting images. I had some innocuous idle type banter. Then, I got a little more bolder and mischievous. I slowly became more aggressive, more trolling, more baiting, and being more intentionally obnoxious. I still kept posting images. That was the only thing I wanted to do. I wanted to recirculate more images to the pool. I went overboard with the obnoxious avatarfagging and scalding this boards users with things it irrationally hates hates: anime, pedo, gay, mass replying, deranged schizp rambling, blogposting, spamming, bullying, derailing threads, and simply existing. One day, I opened this place, and the same place where I liked to upload images no longer attracted me, less and less. I posted less and less images. Soon, i stopped posting. I probably posted this image before, and I really hate image reppost, but it seems pertinent. I have become gravely ill and I have seen a doctor. I cannot no longer bear these constant seizures, migraines, anemia, and detachment. I have been feeling my soul drain as each sun and moon cycle go by. I visit the coast, and that is where I want to die. Tomorrow the current will cradle my frigid body into the twilight. One more desu.