Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 4 / ?]

ID:aeE3DjAd No.1922601 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
His cock flopped out unceremoniously when I pulled down his jogging shorts. He already had a semi, so I didn't waste too much time admiring the spectacle. I grabbed his member and ran my tongue from his balls, damp from sweat, up the full length of his shaft and around his pronounced head, then opened my mouth and took in his whole unit. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep this up once he was fully erect so I had to enjoy it while I could. My tongue pressed against the whole length of his shaft as his cock head nearly blocked the back of my throat. As I massaged his dick with my tongue, I pressed my face into his sweaty, untamed pubes and took a deep breath. The intensity of the scent of his post-workout musk instantly drove me wild with lust. Raw instinct took over few a few moments as the only thought in my head was my *need* to have this man fuck me, to cum inside me.

Without even being aware of it I had started jerking off. I was snapped back to reality as his rapidly growing cock had finally blocked my throat and I needed some air. I pulled back, caught my breath, and started sucking. My right hand was cupping his large balls and my left hand was on his ass. Every so often I could feel him tense up followed shortly by a sweet and salty taste as he leaked precum on my tongue. After a few minutes he pulled out of my mouth and huge dollop of precum oozed out of his cock. I reflexively leaned in to lick it off, but before I could get close enough he pushed me down onto the carpet, rolled me over and pulled my ass up.