Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!DIAMONDof2
[9 / 2 / 8]

Giving away !DIAMONDof2 #76g9i.R;$O Tripcode

!DIAMONDof2 ID:WHgh2uKb No.19245435 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /bant/ I've haven't browsed this board in several years. I used and be an infamous tripcode user, and post absolute low quality garbage to this board, while avoiding life and generally having a pretty bad time of it.

Since then, I got to my life together, experienced love, learned how to follow my passion well, and have pretty simply grown as a person after I stopped avoiding life. This board was a central part of that and honestly I look back on that time I spent here and think how it degraded me as a person; how I'll never have that time back for more important things. I know sincerity has little merit here, but a lot of you are probably still young, and could benefit from hearing advice like the following:

How you spend your time is such a big part of what your self becomes, and using a board like this one which tosses around completely meaningless ironicality, stupid ideas and memes that don't enrich anything, and forming relationships and connections with people that are weak and degenerate; does not create a self that can find any lasting happiness, or pick itself up out of it's situation of meaningless and pessimism. So if browsing this board is a habit of yours and you are young; be warned and go form other and better internet and social habits, before you live to regret partaking and forming degeneracy in yourself. I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't now have an immense amount of hope for the world, and wish to tell others on a community like this one to go pursue the good in themselves deeply, begin to organize life in a progressively meaningful way, and form better habits that will create the life that you eventually want to have.

Anyway here's the trip for !DIAMONDof2 #76g9i.R;$O -- Something reminded me of 4chan recently, and I thought this would be a fun thing for a crazy future internet historian to stumble upon.

I hope y'all do well.