Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[94 / 6 / 72]

Dating

No.19249881 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me 21 male
>get girlfriend 16 female coworker
>get along great date for 8 months
>take her to meet mother and father
>mother finds out how old she is
>yells at me calling me a creep who takes advantage of little girls and how I should be in prison and literally vomits after I answer her question if I slept with her which was yes we lost our virginity to each other and demands I break up with her
>dad is pussy wiped just does whatever she wants
>calls my work place telling them I quit and finds out my girlfriends parents phone number and she called me crying saying we can’t be together anymore
>me no job, no girlfriend, depressed
>3 months later can’t find another job never talked to my girlfriend again and probably never will again I texted her and she either blocked me or changed her phone number because I keep getting text not received
>mom tries to cheer me up saying other girls are out there and she set me up on a blind date
>I go because why not
>it was a 29 year old woman who was a very unsubtle entitled bitch the entire time and then even showed me pictures of her children to her credit they weren’t black but I wanted nothing to do with her
>she demanded I pay for the entire bill I didn’t and bailed and left her with it
>come home mom excited asked me how it went I told her bluntly I wasn’t going to date or marry a 30 year old single mother she basically called me immature and that I was like my father and I state the simple reality that she is not having grandkids and even if I do have kids I’m not letting her around them she called me a spoilt brat who needs to grow up
>four months pass depressed still no job, or girlfriend
Why are white mother like this?