Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 4 / 9]

God is a Jewish figment

ID:7GcVNff9 No.19277186 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Bris, I just had this epiphany Bros.

I was never religious but then my life was destroyed a few years ago and suddenly religion made sense to me, specifically the new testament.

And I ain't religious and I thought church was full of fakes but I had this overwhelming belief in God. Not the Catholic child fucking God, but the real God who they supplanted, but I still thought jesus was on to something. That there is a God, and there is morality and there is a heaven on earth if you live right.

And I was totally into it but never told anyone.

But then tonight, suddenly this idea hit me:

The idea of God is 100% made up by a jew. My entire understanding and belief in God was derived from the bible, which was made by Jews, and Jews are the sickest in the head. Meaning God is a Jewish construct. And as Jews are mentally ill psychos, God is just their delusion.

And suddenly I realised, God isn't real. It's made up. Worse still, it's made up by Jews, and Jews suffer from a schizophrenic lunacy. The whole idea of God is just a mental person's mental illness.

And so now I'm like, holy shit, how come I didn't realise this before? For years I believed in a god (but not the church) and now I realise I've been fucking fooled. I feel so foolish. There is no God.

I can't say it right but I want to be crystal clear. God is an imaginary thing made up by someone who was completely batshit mad. And I beleievd it! Christ!

So, yknow, holy shit, my world has changed completely. I can't believe 8 didn't click earlier. It's like I believed 2+2=5 and I was literally blind to the fact that it equals 4 and just now realised it.

Shit!

I'm not really asking for anything but, anyone have anything to say about that?