Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[200 / 14 / 71]

10 commandments on women

No.19295203 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As a former "incel" who has mastered the art of seduction in the last two years, here is something that you should screenshot. I won't post this a second time. Good luck.

1. She wants a man who has options. "He could choose 10 other girls and yet he chooses me" ~ this is the only way she can feel joy.
2. Tell her "you are my entire world" or be overly romantic in any way and her pussy will dry out immediately. Women find affection repulsive for some reason.
3. Women are soft and pretty and shapely and have sweet voices and wear shiny objects and bright clothes —all designed to evoke love in you. But fall in love with her and you'll lose her. Be warned.
4. She's not innocent. From a very young age an attractive woman is acutely aware of the power her beauty holds and the effect it has on men. She's not your dream girl. Your dream girl DOESN'T exist. Don't project you fantasies onto her.
5. Women get 4 times as horny as men. Nature punishes their body severely EVERY month for not getting pregnant. But she will not open her legs to just about anyone—she wants a quality male. Modern women are NOT having sex. They are all incels themselves.
6. She wants attention but don't give her too much of it. She will only fall in love with you when she waits to hear from you and yearns for you.
7. Don't fall for the tears. Don't show pity—it's a trap. Women cry like a man sweats.
8. Hold back on affection and attention. Men are magnanimous and merciful and loving and women are designed to be loved but don't make her too happy all the time or she'll start to resent you. If she suffers in your absence and from your aloofness it's pleasurable to her somehow.
9. Make her laugh and you make her wet. Wit and charm go a long way.
10. Wife her up. Make her pregnant. Keep her pregnant. This is the only way she will be truly yours and will love you truly.