Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 4 / 15]

Are butts getting too big?

No.19326292 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Her smooth, tan skin against that black bikini has unleashed a colossal booty madness, and I'm talking expansive mounds of ass flesh so big; it's like my brain's been indelibly stamped with a permanent butt-print.

The skinny part in the middle is this inconsequential stretch leading to these colossal butt-cheeks. They're like twin planets of ass glory, and the black bikini against her smooth, tan skin is like a hypnotic contrast, emphasizing the enormity of her god-tier behind.

Now, brace yourself for the madness of size. Gracie's butt is so damn enormous; it's like she's got the universe stashed back there. I swear, she could probably engulf two men's heads simultaneously under just one of her gargantuan butt cheeks. It's like a deranged fantasy that's become a twisted reality etched into my brain.

The bikini is hanging on for dear life, but it's a futile attempt to contain this colossal booty. It's like trying to squeeze a tidal wave into a shot glass. And the strings? They're practically begging for mercy, whispering, "We didn't sign up for this level of booty insanity!"

In the glaring sunlight, her smooth, tan skin adds this sinful layer to the whole spectacle. Every curve is like a masterpiece of debauchery; you're staring at it, thinking, "Is this even legal?" It's the kind of sight that leaves a scar on your brain, a relentless reminder of her colossal ass dimensions.

Now, imagine this twisted scenario. That mammoth booty moving towards you, and you can't escape. You're picturing Gracie sitting on your head, imprinting your existence with her ass. It's like an unholy, obsessive dream that takes deranged desire to a whole new level, etching the image of her sitting on your face into the twisted recesses of your consciousness.

Gracie's butt isn't just massive; it's an unholy, obsessive entity that's left an indelible mark on my consciousness. She is the nefarious queen of booty.