Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[135 / 20 / 88]

Pregnant because spouse didnt follow up on vasectomy

No.19348290 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
We have two wonderful kids and decided we didn't want more. So he got a vasectomy. He was supposed to do the follow up in August. In September, I started reminding him. He refused. I kept reminding him.

He tried to convince me "enough time had passed" I know it doesn't work like that, but honestly got tired of having the same conversations. Anything after 6 months is considered a failure and those are rare, like 1% of all procedures.

I don't want another child. I don't want to take time away from the two kids I already have. I'm already struggling to take them to all the therapies, do all the childcare, fight all the fights that go along with kids with disorders/disabilities and I'm so fucking exhausted.

But it doesn't matter at this point, because I'm in a red state that has essentially banned all my options.

I have been unbearably nauseous and exhausted this week, thought it was residual from the flu. He's been annoyed and acting like I'm faking. I asked him to heat me up a chicken sandwhich with pickles. He heated up chicken tenders. I asked if he would heat up the sandwhich instead. My child overheard and brought it to him. He threw it on the floor.

When he found out today, he said he felt bad about the sandwhich. Then wanted to talk about how no one regrets having more kids when they're here and how great our 2nd kid is, and all that. That's great... I'd like to be here for our existing 2 kids!