Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[328 / 71 / 116]

koreans are so insufferable

No.19355786 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
first off, i'm full korean. i tried very hard all my life to fit in with other koreans. whether they are americanized or fresh off the boat. all of them were mentally ill and prone to anger issues (both men and women) for the smallest slights. i met koreans that excommunicated me even though i had never met them. i only knew when some white kid told me the other koreans told him to stay away from me without giving him a reason. i don't talk to koreans anymore.

at the same time, koreans are so laughable; they won't consider someone ethnically korean to be KOREAN unless they are born and raised in that hell hole KOREA. but they will suddenly change their mind if someone is a "true" korean if they have achieved something like (positive) fame or riches. then it's "of course, it's because he's korean" you shallow fucking niggers.

YOU THINK THE WHOLE "TRUE" ARYAN SHIT IS BAD? IMAGINE THIS 100000 TIMES WORSE BETWEEN KOREANS, IT'S LIKE FIGHTING OVER WHO IS THE REALEST DOG SHIT.

i don't give a shit about kpop or dramas. i find it disgustingly artificial and devoid of creativity; there's no difference with this slop and whatever AI can generate. i found mostly turd worlders and women like those things. i'm shocked at the quality of webtoons; they are so fucking awful compared to japanese manga. even the colors are nauseating.

it's PAINFUL that being korean means being associated with all this when the neighbor JAPAN has objectively great entertainment, culture, and landscapes. i had a japanese come up to my face and tell me he had no interest in visiting korea because there was nothing to see. and you know what? I KNEW HE WAS RIGHT SO I COULDN'T SAY SHIT.

the worst part is how many koreans drink the koolaid about how great korea is and can't even question anything about it or you will get swarmed with angry responses and death threats. SO THAT'S WHY THE CULTURE AND ENTERTAINMENT DOESN'T IMPROVE AND NEEDS TO BE PUMPED ARTIFICIALLY BY ALGORITHMS.

FUCK KOREA