Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 14 / 9]

What the fuck...

No.19388507 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
did you just fucking say about the Talmud, you little goy? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the JIDF, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on http://GAB.ai, and I have over 300 confirmed circumcisions. I am trained in Hasbara warfare and I'm the top rabbi in the entire Israeli armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Metzitzah B’peh. I will pilpul you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Sayanim across the USA and your prepuce is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your credit score. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sue you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Kol Nidre prayer. Not only am I extensively trained in financial fraud, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 9/11 dancing Israelis and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you'll personally experience what happens on the soiled mattress, you goddamn idiot. I will shit bagels, sexual assault and ritual murder all over you and you will drown in it. You're getting taken into the tunnels, kiddo.