Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / 3]

what is actually important in this existence of ours?

ID:037y0e1x No.19404237 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
# what is actually important in this life?

i just had this curious question come up in my mind

i have never considered anything important. i said life is meaningless and people are weird and mindless

all i ever thought that was important was personal experience of life. because that is what being born is, you get to experience life. and then you die, at anytime, you dont know how far it is, could be 1 fucking day or 80 years

but then comes the question. if i am alive. what are the most important things happening on earth?

plausible answers:

1. just the nature unfolding, earth revolving, growth happening
2. the most powerful men on earth creating something, making changes, making decisions, maybe those people in power are hidden
3. maybe it could just be the richest people making things, like elon musk. or politicians planning some grand plan to execute someday

should i care about what these important/ powerful people are doing in their life

or is that all pointless, and all that matters is how i make my life, how my experience is of it regardless of what they are doing

or should i aim to be among those powerful people to try to understand what is happening or what could happen in the future and control to my will, or the will of the important people

lets brainstorm hat else could be important

1. having shit load of money? to attain power?
1. some emotional people would say taking care of family, helping people, etc BUT WHY if you help them, what will they get? happiness? comfort? so what of it? is that important in life? what will we do then? have fun? is that all life is for? feeling? feeling of fun, warmth, love, excitement? thats it?

so i would like to believe that might not be any meaning to anything. and if there is a chance that everything could be completely meaningless. then there are no contraints on what i should do

i and completely free. i am completely alone in deciding on how to guide my action or even if to guide my actions