Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[66 / 6 / 35]

No.19404944 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been getting food stamps for years. Anybody familiar with the process would know what I'm talking about. Don't even bother, social shaming doesn't work on me. I did something different this time when applying for benefits. All the others times previously when I applied, I submitted other forms of identification rather than photo ID and and would always put my race as other. Interviewers during phone interviews would always guide me to give the right answers that would lead to approval. Basically, they're often dealing with really stupid people in these interviews and a lot of them have to be coached into giving the correct answers. I didn't need to be guided into giving the correct answers because I know exactly what will get the maximum benefits and my application expedited. That's how all my interviews were for food stamps in the past years.

This time, though, I used a photo ID so the interviewer knew I was white. It was the first time I ever had a hostile food stamp interview and the interviewer was trying to guide me into giving answers that would get my application denied or get me assurance qualitied (audited). I literally had to argue with the interviewer that I didn't have any assets. Usually the interviewer just goes down a checklist of questions to ask, and tries to quickly finish the interview. This was the longest interview for food stamps I ever had and the woman went out of her way to sabotage my application. If you know anything about the obese black women they typically put in these positions they're usually not very diligent. I'm sure she was trying to fuck me over because I'm white.