Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[43 / 3 / 18]

Taylor swift is why everyone you adore is fading away.

No.19415578 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pick any celebrity and then their runt kids, mediocre at best. You are like shine out like a lightning strike of brilliance everybody loves you. And no it's not about money fuck money, some rich faggot who steal or some fat jew going to tell you what is good. they never do.
But you got something that is just amazing, brilliant, this is something what everyone would like more of.
>stands back in amazement
single, or can't find anybody
WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING.
No fuck taylor swift, oh i wish she'd let me, only if she really wanted me to, never without her permission. But anyways, i digress.
Pick ANY beautiful person, you can think of, ANYONE of them, look who they marry look at their misling (mixed offspring)
I'm sure they became happy together. But ladies and gentlemen, as if it was just a matter of, let's just make some of those again in combination as a society as a people as any nation any tribe any race. They are by many ways the pinnacle of it.
And this is even broader, pick anybody who ever did anything good for world, bill gates, apple, steve jobs, LOOK AT WHAT WE ARE LEFT OF, nicolai tesla etc. etc.