Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[179 / 32 / 110]

New dorm mate after 10 years alone, how do I make him go away???? SHIT

No.19431866 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>>455952803 last thread here. Undergrad here, I have been living in my university dorm room for 16 years now. Old roomie left 10 years ago and since then I'm alone here. I received a notice from the uni last week that due to shortages I'll have to SHARE MY ROOM with a newfag freshman.

I did everything you told me, made the whole room a mess, ate and left garbage on the floor, greeted the newfags with weed on my hand. I also joined the two beds and left the couch for the newfags...This motherfucker didn't even care. I told him that I have some friends who come frequently to do weed with me and we stay up all night so if he wants to study he will have trouble. He said it's okay and he himself doesn't even study much anyway. He went to a fucking talking spree of 3 hours before shutting his yap and taking a nap. This nigga is a talking machine... he managed to tell me everything about his life in 3 hours..

How do I make him go away bros?? I haven't had a roommate for over 10 years now. I'm a social guy but I can't live with other people, this is insanity. Yellow thing on the table is his room key, the nigga actually moved her FOR FUCK'S SAKE