Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[321 / 40 / 114]

Eating food that was meant for the university professors

No.19438218 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm the guy that's been living in my university dorm since 2008. Today I went to eat at the main building and was told to fuck off because there current protests ongoing and the restaurant is closed...again. I told them "where the fuck am I supposed to eat" and they told me to go back to the dorms and that the restaurant there should work. The problem is I'm like one hour away from there.

With a bit of questioning I found out that the canteen serving the university professors and PhDs is still working. I'm just stupid enough to not have thought about this after 16 years here. So I headed there and the manager just followed me whining and telling me to "please don't make a mess there" and I told him "I'm just going to eat bro, why should the professors eat and not me".

These motherfuckers are eating some special kind of food, Feta cheese is unreal and they have pizzas and all that italian bullshit cuisine today. There's also a fridge with coca cola and other sodas, no cashier and everyone is dressed in a suit.

How long can I keep this going bros? These motherfuckers are eating glorious meals paid by the state and the students are eating all the crap overfried bullshit full of baking soda and we're told to be happy about it. The fact that I'm the only fucking student right now eating there tells me there's no hope for normalfags. Not one fucking person has thought of this shit... The fucking manager is just sitting in a corner and watching me in case I make the whole thing a rodeo