Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 3 / 13]

Women in 30s "hitting the wall" claim seems like BS?

No.19439511 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright /pol/, enlighten me, because I'm seriously confused.
Ok, so often I see subject mentioned. Basically, if women in mid 30s don't have a hubby and family, it's game over for them for the rest of their lives, because no one will want something serious with them.
Now, I don't know how or why but I personally know 20+ women who are in mid 30s and lately had either divorce or breakup from long term relationship and they all found themselves another partner easily. That's right, every last one of them found a new fucker. And the longest period I know of for one woman to get a new guy was 15 months, rest got it way earlier. Most of these new relationships are already long term(like 2 years) and some even remarried.
Some even have guys who are more than 5 years younger for partners now. And mind you, these women are all apparently damaged goods, filled to the brim cum buckets women who can't give birth to healthy kids. Yet they still manage to get a man to start serious relationship with.
So explain it to me /pol/, how do mid 30s women pull it off here in Croatia so easily, while apparently in the West middle aged woman has this "enormous" struggle finding new guy for serious long term relationship or remarrying.