Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[172 / 23 / 72]

Why did freemasons want to hide me for 20 years?

No.19446892 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
When I was about 20, I needed an old passport. My mother had a huge box hidden in her room with all kinds of old documents. It was so interesting that I went through all of them, but then to my shock, I found a strange letter:

it was from my high-ranking freemason uncle to my mother and it said very similar to "we can hide [my name] for about 20 years".

I of course asked my mother what that is supposed to mean, but she ripped the letter from my hands and instantly left the house. When I later asked her again, she said that she does not know what I'm talking about, that there was no letter, that I must be imagining things. But I did not: this 100% happened.

WHAT COULD IT BE? WHY HIDE ME? FROM WHAT?

This is political because we need to better understand the doings of freemasonry to be in a better position to fight globohomo.

On one side of my family, there are freemasons and they started the process of making me one when I was little. I, however, did not agree with them, the educational system and society in general, so I stopped supporting me.

Be serious, please.