Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[131 / 26 / 78]

Americans never tasted actual food

No.19464598 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You know, as a kid or teen I always wondered why americans store milk in those things that looks like petrol canisters instead of normal bottles.
They always depicted it in all TV series an movies and I was like "Huh. It's weird that they sell milk in those huge gallon containers. It's very unlikely that they would be able to consume such amount of milk within less than a week before it will turn sour, even If they have a family of four."
And later, one friend of mine who used to live in the US told me something that made it all clear. He said that milk which is sold in the US is not only stuffed with insane amount of preservatives but is also ultrapasterialised, which allows milk to be stored for almost like a fucking month, but makes it taste like water with a little bit of milk. So it's basically a fucking painted water.
This is why when mutts come to visit a post soviet country, including mine and buy some milk at our supermarkets they always get shocked that our milk tastes almost like cream. They think we put some kind of taste altering shit in our products so it feels like that, while it's actually their own products which aren't normal.
I also remember how one american who lived in Russia said that russian food tastes like something he used to eat in his childhood and the feeling is really comforting.
So this is it. Mutts don't know the taste of actual food and you shouldn't wonder why their population is 60% obese