Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 6 / ?]

Are white people the most disloyal people on earth?

ID:4pK/sj2N No.1948004 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>"B-B-BUT THIS WAS OUR TIME! TRUMP WON THE ELECTION! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?! PLEASE MCGREGOR DON'T GIVE UP, YOU HAVE TO SAVE US! NOOO!"

B T F O
T
F
O

Remember all those videos of thousands of Irish fans jumping around, singing, being obnoxious and screaming "Fook the Maywedders!"? How come they're nowhere to be found now? How come white people only support their own when they're winning, and dismiss them as soon as they lose? No other people do this but caucasian, cumskin having, Starbucks drinking, fidget spinning, ski trip going, high five re-doing white people like me. Almost all my Swedish friends were cheering for Conor McGregor and posting stuff about how McGregor would knock Floyd Mayweather out within the first four rounds. Now they're all posting and commenting about how they always knew Mayweather was going to win, and that McGregor never had a chance to begin with. The same thing happened when Alexander Gustafsson got knocked out by Anthony Johnson - everyone went from loving Gustafsson to pretending like they never really were fans of him. So I beg the question, are we, white people the most disloyal people on the planet?