Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 6 / 2]

No.19526347 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dorud!

You fight against them; they have taken over your country culturally and over your government, and you want to know how to defeat them?

First, what type of weapon do they use against you? Guns? Swords? No! They use psychological warfare against you. So that means that the only thing you need to know to be able to defeat them is psychology. I know psychology.

I will tell you how to win: You need to illuminate "humanity's collective subconscious". It means that all of humanity has to know about their existence.

One of the fastest way you can do that is through making a documentary about them, and to spread that documentary.

Do not try to only convert Europeans, you need all of humanity on your side. IF YOU FAIL TO BRING AT LEAST 60% OF HUMANITY WITH YOU, you have already lost. (I don't know the exact number, but something like a high number needs to know about their existence, probably more than 65%, maybe even 70%+ of all humans on this planet.

If you make documentaries, you can make it in "American style documentary" but to have their own language spoken, not English.

If you fight this alone, you will be destroyed.