Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[197 / 13 / 90]

What experience made you give up on dating?

No.19561140 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
For me, it was my ex. She was really into me when we met, always made time for me, even if she was working she would text me back. She always wanted to be around me, talked about having kids, etc, etc.

She wanted to take a girls trip to Vegas with one of her single friends. I was opposed to it because she didn't want to go with me, just with her friend. I have heard stories and know what goes on in Vegas. I eventually gave up and just said whatever.

She leaves. The first day she is there I try to call her, no answer. Call her the following day, no answer. She calls me back the second night over Facetime. Won't show me her hotel room. Her friend is sleeping I guess. So whatever I think nothing of it. The next day she calls me, swear I hear other guys in the background. "Oh yeah it's just two guys my friend invited back to our room after we had some drinks." I am not okay with it because I suspect she is lying/cheated on me.

Next night she calls over Facetime and is in a totally different room. Her friend met up with these guys, had a few drinks and they invited them back to the room. At this point I am sure she cheated on me and tell her I'm not okay with this. She gets mad and says I'm acting controlling and abusive.

She calls back a couple days later and I don't answer. Same thing next day, don't answer. Then she texts and finally admits it that she slept with the guys her friend brought back to the room. "But it was only just this one time."

When she got back, I had the locks already changed and wouldn't let her in. Her name isn't on the lease. She calls cops, I tell them I don't want her there, her name not on lease. She has to leave. Arrange for her to come get her stuff next day.

Kept getting texts for weeks asking me to forgive her, etc, etc.

What causes women to act like this and are all women susceptible to it?

I'm a bit reserved now about dating asian women because I know other guys will try to hook up with them.