Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[57 / 16 / 42]

is hypergamy bullshit?

No.19603355 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am 5,7, obese, only ever had one part time job, live at home with my mother, autist no friends, social anxiety, Balding
I have always had girlfriends, been married once and fucked it up by cheating and am married again, 3 kids.

Both of my wives were far more attractive than me and both had not just good jobs but very good careers. First started as a manger at a small firm amde her way up and left to become a regional director, was earning over 120k a year plus a company BMW and had two houses one fully paid off, the other on a mortgage. She was 3 inches taller than me.

Current wife is also 3 inches taller than me, extremely attractive and works for sony, makes around 90k a year also owns her own home.

Yet my two step brothers are both tall one is 6 foot 3 the other is 6 foot 2. Both have good jobs one career military another works for a premier league club as a physio. Both home owners. Yet they always had pretty shit luck with women. One is particularly into redpill stuff.

He was talking about this concept to me and blaming his lack of success with girls on his perceived status. I said but look at me I am a manlet and a NEET and I have a beautiful wife and kids.

He kept saying you just got lucky look at the statistics. But I feel like just being funny and being interesting has gotten me pussy when I was always a loser. I think being bullied and having to develop a sense of myself to deal with it helped and the fact they never did because they were tall and decent looking meant they didn't develop their humour, or develop any interests outside of normie sports and drinking with their mates.

I also think my cousin is another good example, hes 5ft 6 so even shorter, but hes pretty handsome, he works a wagie job and hes married 2 kids.

I see redpill guys 6 foot, decently looking, good jobs who say they can't get women because they can't attract one without being an uber chad.

No one wants to discuss cases like mine they say either a larp or luck