Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 8 / 45]

WEBM My girlfriend cheated on me what should I do?

No.19606742 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm 25 but my parents are quite wealthy so I have my own house etc. I'm white and I think I am a fairly attractive guy as well as smart. My girlfriend got invited out for a weekend with her friends. This fat asian woman she is friends with was there and I think secretly hated my GF or something. She sent me videos and audioclips whist explaining what happened.
Yesterday (Friday) they met up to go shopping, then when getting food started sharing sex stories and basically bragging about being whores. In the evening they went to the restaurant in this webm where attractive men fed them in a sexual way. She ended up getting one of the guys numbers because her friend dared her to do so. They then met up with a gay drug dealer and a tranny to go partying and I think the faggots encouraged them to be bigger whores. My GF apparently kissed the tranny and a few guys at the bar before inviting the guy from the restaurant over and having sex with him. The other girls were outside her room laughing and chatting. (some of the other girls also had sex with guys). I am not sure what she did today yet and she returns Sunday night.