Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[65 / 21 / 57]

Apologize.

No.19609225 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>I cannot believe this is where the bar is located.

Kristen Stewart did a Rolling Stone photoshoot where she played around with gender expectations and the right LOST THEIR COLLECTIVE SHIT. She has relatively short hair, is wearing a jockstrap, and everyone from Libs of Tik Tok, Ian Miles Chung, and Tim Pool decided they needed to comment on "what was taken from us."

Like any of them had some claim to this woman. Like any of them had any right to dictate what she could wear. And Tim Pool has the gall to go on the air and agree that no one can name any movies she's done since Twilight?

Motherfucker, I don't even LIKE Twilight and I can name ten movies she's done. Fuck, she was a nominee for one of the highest honors in her profession. She has won over 70 awards for various roles throughout her career while you're the laughing stock of yours. She's done both big budget and indie films. She has grown into a woman who is happy with herself and found love by being her authentic self.

The fact that they are so triggered by this and decided to devote their time to pontificating on how she's now "worse" looking and not actually focusing on anything of substance REEKS of desperation.