Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 8 / 24]

The story of one Russian family

ID:5W01zO8J No.19623832 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
(I apologize in advance for my English. I'm writing using Google Translator)

Hi all.
I don't even know where to start with my story...

Ok. I'm a Russian citizen. And I was very unlucky with my family. When I was still a child, my father left me and my pregnant mother to go fight in Chechnya. He didn't tell anyone about his decision, he just left. That day, my mother and I received a package from my father’s colleague. It was a letter, reading which the mother cried. It was terrible. What was he thinking? He thought that upon returning from Chechnya, he would be given an apartment. But apparently he didn’t think that he could die there and leave my mother with two small children. (As I grew up, I realized how reckless and irrational it was on his part. But at that time I didn’t distinguish much).

For my mother and me, waiting for our father to return from the war became stressful. Every day we watched the news about Chechnya. And once a month they waited for his call on the satellite phone. But the ending to this story looks good. My father returned from Chechnya alive and well. He was met by relatives and friends, it was a great event for all of us. We were all happy at that moment!

But...