Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 9 / 15]

Christianity Explained

No.19640815 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>yes goy, believe in these rules that every person in power breaks, trust me goy you'll go to heaven if you follow these rules
>oh, those evil people stealing your shit and using you for wealth? ignore them goy, turn your other cheek goy, they'll definitely burn in some lake of sulfur or something for eternity goy
>don't pay any attention to this world or those in charge of it goy, focus on the fairyland that awaits you after a life of subservience!
>don't pursue wealth goy, it's easier for a camel to be raped by a elephant or something than it is for a wealthy man to enter heaven goy
>remember goy, the meek shall inherit the earth! don't you DARE question or raise a hand against your Jewish masters, you are only worthy of the scraps that fall from their table!

Gee, thanks Yahweh! I feel so fulfilled! I sure do hope my life of meaningless labor to fund Mr. Shekelsteins sex cruise is all worth it in this fairyland that definitely exists after death.

Lmao. Kiketians are just like the WEF. Telling the mindless goyim to live in pods and eat bugs and that it's totally righteous and they'll be rewarded after they die, meanwhile those who wrote these rules don't follow them and live lives of luxury, fucking high class whores and eating wagyu steak on private jets. Fuck christianity and its golem followers.