Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 4 / ?]

ID:H5HsxPqp No.1965506 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Love Doctor Eco here with some tips on how some of you virgins can get some pussy!
For a first date, do something interactive like rock-climbing or bowling, where you can show her how to do it, with some physical touch
Re: tackling resistance or rejection...playful teasing, like "ooh, sassy!' or 'feisty! I like it, goes a long way, and can prolong an interaction.
If a chick says she has a bf or husband, ask her playfully "why don't you upgrade to a real man?" or say "what he doesn't know won't hurt him".
(Many taken chicks are happy to get some on-the-side)
Start 'kino-escalation' early in the first date, so touch doesn't feel awkward or forced later on. Always try to get her back your place or her's ASAP.
Be dominant. Make simple commands like "come, let's sit over here" and move her around the venue. Make small compliance requests throughout the date.
Use 'false time constraints' like "I'm only in town for the weekend" or "my schedule is booked up for the next month" to compel her to put out quicker.
If you're having a conversational coffee date, don't let it end; take her for a walk on the beach or another 'adventure' afterwards.
Keep the conversation about her, and let her do most of the sharing.
Have activities on-hand at your pad to keep her entertained and provide an excuse to go back there. Have some booze and weed to loosen you both up.
Speak in a deep, sexy voice. Mind your body language (i.e. take up a lot of space, move slowly and confidently, etc.)
Be impeccibly-groomed and dressed.
It helps to be seen with other men and women as 'social proof' (i.e. preselection and popularity)
Make your move early on. Kiss her and escalate to sex within 30 min. of reaching your pad.
There's much more to it, but these pointers should help.
Source: ex-PUA who has been on dates with close to 60 women and bedded several of them.